- A PRAYER FOR OUR TROOPS
- Discovery and Demolition of Gaza Tunnels is Increasing
- The Number of Casualties has increased
- THE NUMBER OF CASUALTIES IN THE IDF INVASION FORCES HAS INCREASED SINCE LAST EVENING. The last briefing I received just while ago, announced that 18 soldiers had been killed. 53 wounded soldiers, including a high-ranking officer, had been taken to hospitals. Fiel d hospitals are currently being raised up within the reach of battle. 13 of the precious ones were killed when an RPG was fired into the armored personnel carrier
- 30 IDF Soldiers Injured Today
- Lone soldiers: Compensating for the loneliness July 22, 2014"There’s no reason why someone who is born in Israel should have to fight and serve their country and I shouldn’t."
- Report: Alleged Israeli strike on Sudanese weapons arsenal July 21, 2014Arsenal reportedly held long range missiles for Hamas; Sudanese officials deny Israeli strike weeks after Sudan's president met with Mashaal in Qatar.
- Gaza terrorists attempt to attack IDF forces with explosives-laden donkey July 19, 2014IDF expresses regret over "shocking" incident, condemns Gaza terrorists for strapping explosive devices to animals in order to attack Israeli troops.
- Analysis: From a distance, Mashaal vetoes Gaza cease-fire proposal July 16, 2014Hamas's refusal to end rocket fire could force Israel to think about forgoing deterrence for victory.
- IDF wages uphill battle to reincarcerate Palestinian prisoners released for Schalit July 15, 2014Defense attorney for detainees calls into question legality, timing of arrests.
- IEC: Fixing power lines to Gaza will have to wait July 15, 2014Ministry won’t endanger workers by sending them to repair sections of grid hit by Palestinian rockets.
- IDF shoots dead Palestinian targeting Israeli vehicles in West Bank July 14, 2014Army says deceased was among group of three throwing firebombs, stones at cars near Hebron; says has ordered investigation of incident.
- Two rockets fired from Lebanon towards northern Israel July 12, 2014Code Red sirens blare in Western Galilee towns of, Nahariya, Shlomi; the IDF fires at the rocket launch zones in Lebanon with artillery fire.
- Sirens blare in Jerusalem and surrounding areas July 12, 2014Sirens heard as far south as Dead Sea area and in West Bank; earlier, two rockets intercepted over Shfela area in central Israel after sirens blare in region.
- Two Israelis injured by Palestinian rocket which struck Beersheba home July 11, 2014One of the injured, an 80-year-old woman, was rushed to Soroka Medical Center; Iron Dome intercepts fresh barrage of rockets over greater Tel Aviv.
- Lone soldiers: Compensating for the loneliness July 22, 2014
Search for articles