- CIA vs. Congress: Does torture prevent terror attacks? The Bush era battles continue April 18, 2014The current battle might be the most public since the ‘70s when Congress had, for the first time, obtained strong oversight powers.
- Report: Thailand thwarts Hezbollah plot to attack Israeli tourists April 17, 2014'Bangkok Post' reports that police arrested two figures, one of whom admitted to being a Hezbollah agent.
- Violent clashes between IDF and Palestinians break out in Hebron April 17, 2014Dozens of rioters angry at Israel over its failure to release prisoners from its jails throw stones at IDF soldiers.
- Shin Bet arrests Israeli-Arab journalist for alleged contact with Hezbollah April 17, 2014Haifa resident held on suspicion that he traveled to Lebanon and contacted Hezbollah agents; released to house arrest.
- Seven Palestinians injured in clashes with IDF in Hebron April 16, 2014Some 50 demonstrators gather near army post near Jewish settlement in West Bank city and throw rocks at IDF post.
- 'With a bullet’s whistle I lost you, the love of my life' April 16, 2014Widow of victim of pre-Passover terror attack in West Bank eulogizes husband at funeral.
- Israeli killed on way to Passover seder in West Bank to be laid to rest April 15, 2014Border Police and security forces searching for suspect; security forces believe shooter acted alone.
- Israeli security forces continue search for perpetrator of fatal West Bank shooting April 15, 2014Security forces scanning area near Hebron where one Israeli man was killed, 2 others wounded in shooting attack Monday on Passover eve.
- Gantz: IDF training for new Gaza, Lebanon wars April 14, 2014"We are preparing the shift from routine life to a state of emergency, and we believe we have an answer to these threats," says Gantz.
- IDF responds to violence at Yitzhar: Deploys Border Police unit to West Bank settlement April 11, 2014Army deploys unit to Yeshiva of settlement; says it views recent acts of violence against its soldiers as serious breach of law.
- CIA vs. Congress: Does torture prevent terror attacks? The Bush era battles continue April 18, 2014
Search for articles