- IDF chief to returning navy commandos after ship seizure: 'There will be many more missions' March 9, 2014Benny Gantz tells soldiers that the IDF's ongoing struggle is to prevent strategic weapon's buildup that can hurt Israel.
- Iranian arms vessel captured by IDF docks in Eilat March 8, 2014Klos-C anchors at port in Red Sea city following IDF seizure on Wednesday; army begins inspection of onboard weapons cache.
- International Women's Day brings IDF servicewomen to the front March 7, 2014International Women’s Day is a celebration of women worldwide, but it is easy to forget the girls who place themselves in danger everyday for their nation.
- State: Body for probing Shin Bet active since January March 6, 2014This is the first time the state has publicly acknowledged the status of the new unit, and it has not been previously reported.
- 'We stop Iranian arms smuggling often,' says Israeli security source March 6, 2014Iran "will investigate how it was exposed, will stop smuggling to Gaza for months" after exposure, source adds.
- WATCH: IDF soldiers boarding ship loaded with Iranian shipment of rockets March 6, 2014The IDF’s “Operation Discovery” took place in the Red Sea, 1,500 kilometers away from Israel and some 160 kilometers from Port Sudan.
- Analysis: Is Hamas returning to the embrace of its Iranian and Syrian sponsors? March 6, 2014After a period when ties between Hamas and Iran were cut due to the Syrian civil war, the attempt to smuggle arms yesterday may indicate that relations are on the mend.
- US says 'still appropriate' to pursue nuclear deal despite Iran arms shipment March 6, 2014White House spokesman says talks to continue, but US "will continue to stand up to Iran's support for destabilizing activities in the region."
- Tell-and-show: Israel and its policy on Iran March 6, 2014Less than 24 hours after PM's message on Iran at AIPAC conference, IDF intercepts ship loaded with strategic weaponry to fire at Israel’s civilian population: Coincidence? Obviously not.
- The laws of armed conflict and the Gaza Strip March 6, 2014Does the IDF have different standards for patrolling the border of Gaza than it does the West Bank?
- IDF chief to returning navy commandos after ship seizure: 'There will be many more missions' March 9, 2014
Search for articles