- Erdan quits home front defense, urges Netanyahu to dissolve ministry April 22, 2014In letter to PM, Likud politician cites ongoing resistance from Defense Ministry over division of authority.
- Director of IDF Homefront Defense Ministry resigns in protest of inaction April 22, 2014Dan Ronen resigns over dispute with the Defense Ministry that he says has left the Israeli civilian sector unprepared for emergencies.
- IAF strikes terror sites in Gaza after rocket attacks April 21, 2014IDF holds Hamas accountable for violence on border, including 7 rockets fired into southern Israel; IAF hits 3 targets inside southern, central Strip.
- 7 Gaza rockets land in Israel; light damage caused April 21, 2014Light damage caused to neighborhood in southern city from rockets; IDF reports RPG launched toward border forces, warning shots fired in return.
- Israeli unit against terror-financing fighting new enemies at a new speed April 21, 2014The Israel Money Laundering and Terror Financing Prohibition Authority (IMPA) has exploded in growth since its 2002 founding.
- 'Israeli embassy in Bangkok urges Thailand to beef up security in tourist hubs' April 20, 2014'Bangkok Post' reports Israel appeals to Bangkok to maintain vigilance through end of Passover in wake of alleged Hezbollah plot.
- CIA vs. Congress: Does torture prevent terror attacks? The Bush era battles continue April 18, 2014The current battle might be the most public since the ‘70s when Congress had, for the first time, obtained strong oversight powers.
- Report: Thailand thwarts Hezbollah plot to attack Israeli tourists April 17, 2014'Bangkok Post' reports that police arrested two figures, one of whom admitted to being a Hezbollah agent.
- Violent clashes between IDF and Palestinians break out in Hebron April 17, 2014Dozens of rioters angry at Israel over its failure to release prisoners from its jails throw stones at IDF soldiers.
- Shin Bet arrests Israeli-Arab journalist for alleged contact with Hezbollah April 17, 2014Haifa resident held on suspicion that he traveled to Lebanon and contacted Hezbollah agents; released to house arrest.
- Erdan quits home front defense, urges Netanyahu to dissolve ministry April 22, 2014
Search for articles