- Islamic Jihad official: There will be a cease-fire, even without an agreement August 15, 2014Israeli delegation to return to Cairo Saturday night; Amir Peretz: We're in the most important phase now.
- Ya'alon: Israel working to retrieve dead body of soldier held by Hamas August 11, 2014Staff Sgt. Oron Shaul was declared killed in action after his armored personnel carrier was hit by a shoulder-fired missile in Gaza.
- Rafael CEO says laser solution to mortars coming in next year or two August 10, 2014Yedidya Yaari also said that there is work in process on finding an answer to the infiltration tunnels deployed by Hamas.
- Battalion commander tells ‘Post’ how reservists uncovered tunnels under fire August 8, 2014Combat Engineering Battalion went to work, under grueling heat, to track down and destroy Hamas’s tunnels.
- Hamas West Bank head arrested, indicted for planning wave of terror attacks August 7, 2014Riad Natzer is accused of funding and arming cells to carry out kidnappings, suicide bombings and attacks on settlements.
- Soldiers given religious motivational speeches during Operation Protective Edge August 6, 2014Soldiers say religious speeches were given in communal areas, though soldiers were not required to attend.
- Report: Intelligence between US, Israel strong despite political tensions August 5, 2014Leaked documents published by 'The Intercept' reveal continued cooperation between the NSA and Israeli intelligence agencies.
- Spain embargoes arms sales to Israel August 5, 2014Despite limited arms trade, Spanish make political statement by blocking weapons contracts.
- By April, IDF knew Hamas was preparing for 'summer war' July 31, 2014Israel has destroyed some 85% of Gazan attack tunnels; Hamas's capabilities set back by 4-5 years, says senior military source; IDF moved large number of forces to Gaza Division in recent months.
- IAI refutes claim that Iron Dome makers were hacked July 30, 2014Chinese hackers looking for cheap technology steal, says former head of missile defense Uzi Rubin.
- Islamic Jihad official: There will be a cease-fire, even without an agreement August 15, 2014
Search for articles