- Report: Germany to sell Israel 2 destroyers for 1 billion euros December 7, 2013German daily reports that torpedo-laden destroyers are intended to provide protection for Israel's natural gas installations.
- IDF: Explosive device on Syria border targeted patrol, investigation finds December 7, 2013Blast that damaged IDF vehicle patrolling on Israeli side of border on Friday was set off in Syrian territory, army says after investigation; no organization claims responsibility for attack.
- Blast damages IDF vehicle patrolling Syrian border December 6, 2013An army source said it was not yet clear whether the blast occurred on the western or eastern side of the border fence.
- Israel clears soldier in Palestinian's death from tear-gas shot December 6, 2013IDF concludes soldier "did not see any people in the line of fire", none involved are criminally liable.
- Majdal Shams resident indicted for aiding Syrian army December 6, 2013Northern District Prosecutor's Office indicts Raafat Hamad al-Halabi, 28, for illegally crossing border, providing intel to Syria.
- Capt. of IDF unit that lost soldier to sniper: ‘We’re leaving Hebron quieter than we found it’ December 6, 2013Unit that lost soldier to September sniper attack has begun training ‘for all scenarios,’ company commander tells ‘Post.’
- Defense Ministry chemical attack drill set for Jerusalem December 4, 2013Ministry stresses that drill is not tied to any current developments; exercise will include police, MDA, municipality.
- WATCH: Haredim protest over imprisonment of yeshiva student for evading IDF draft December 4, 2013Leader of protest, rabbi Auerbach has instructed students not to present themselves for IDF recruitment.
- Hezbollah says commander killed in Beirut, blames Israel December 4, 2013Israel rejects accusations of involvement in hit; Ahrar al-Sunna Baalbek brigade claims responsibility for attack.
- How strong is the IDF? Very strong, according to online ad campaign December 3, 2013As IDF faces drop in motivation to join combat units, comical video campaign targets Israeli youth on social media.
- Report: Germany to sell Israel 2 destroyers for 1 billion euros December 7, 2013
Search for articles